Monday, August 30, 2010

Blogging Discipline

WOw!!! I cant believe I have not written for almost 2 years. Too many things happened in these almost 2 years.

New job description, new job location. As many of you know, when you change your job or relocate to a new place you have to learn all over again from the start.

So here I am after almost 2 years going up and down and back and forth, doing what I like doing the most.

Emergencies!!!!!


Yup in the last 6 months I have been to 2 emergencies Haiti and Kyrgyzstan. A lot of experience a lot of new people and a lot of new procedures.Learning new things are always fun. Haiti and Kyrgyzstan blog will be another day.

Looking forward for more learning.

Ok coming back to the subject, I think I have to discipline myself to write often.

Now if I could only find the time to do that ..hhhmmmm.....

3 comments:

Surya said...

appa i dont know what you are saying but totally awsome!

PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PM said...

Don't worry Son. You are still young to understand. For now, enjoy your youth. When the time comes, you will understand what Appa has written.