Thursday, May 9, 2013

Western mentality


Today, I was thinking about east and west. 1 of the developed countries in the world is Japan. Yet how many japanesse are leading world organizations? based on their expertise?
Leave out Ban Ki Moon. First of all he is a korean, secondly he was selected to be general secretary of UN due to politic reasons. So he does not qualify.
No matter how much experience an asian has,the westerners thinks that they are much better than us asians. Trust me I been in this situations so many times that i've been discriminated just because I am an asian.

I can give numerous examples but  I will give you the most recent one. I've been involved in emergencies actively for the last 3 years close to 4 years. I have field experience I have hands on experience and than there is a person exceptionally  good in writing documents. Lets say also good in formulating trainings  Now, we both are sent for a training/workshop and in this workshop apparently the person who has no emergency experience will be a facilitator and me as participant and the best part is  I am being evaluated based on what I say and on my  inputs. and the other person will be in the central position to assist me if I ran in to problems.

You be the judge and tell me this. Who has the experience in emergency and who should be the facilitator and participant.


If you come to the same conclusion as me than FUCK theses westerner  Asians are as good or even better than westerners if not do enlighten me why Asians are less competent than the westerners.

No comments: