Monday, October 13, 2008

. Men has reached moon but he is yet to understand women

They say God created humans from his image, Now the question is, GOD is male or female?
Because we humans never could understand this species called Human. Both men and women totally opposite sex but yet they fit together in some odd way.


Thousands of book has been written and still being written about this human relationship. Men has reached moon but he is yet to understand women.
Why men act as they act? Why woman act as they act? They say all the good men has been taken. I just could not agree to this statement. IF all men are taken then why still there are better part of this world getting united in a holy matrimony between men and women? Maybe the natures answer to the question would be same sex marriage. Is this we call evolution?

Any Wizards out there got any Solution?

3 comments:

Voegtli said...

Man, you should change your job and do something completely different. Is it your work, being involved in modern technology, that makes your mind think about "futile" things.

Your PMBX board (or what ever you call date), your data lines, your repeaters and other sweet things breaking down make you wonder what happened. You will find out, sometimes easier, sometimes harder and you will repair and make it work again. You had your mind full of stress, but then comes to moment where you can relax. And rest your mind.

And then, do that. Rest. But don't think about how you could understand women. You can't, it is simply impossible. Any guys who say he understands women is a lier. Nobody body understands women. Me neither. And I am not stupid.

This being said, I want stress that not understanding women makes them "weird". No. Women are the base of everything in this world, whether we understand them or not. Women are not just bearer of children or satisfying our needs, whatever they are. Women are doctors, lawyers, many things and bosses. And many times they do a better job then we.

This is a man's world? Yes, perhaps. But it would nothing without a woman. And James Brown is not the only one that thinks that. Me too. That makes at least two of us. But there are thousands more.

So, women in this world, I don't understand you. But I love you.

PM said...

My Dear Peter,

you must understand how my minds work. I like to solve problems. In that way I keep my mind sharp.I am very scared of the saying that goes " An idle mind is a devils workshop".

So in order for me to stop turning into a Devil might else I think about Man's life long problem, Women.

Maybe you are right, maybe I should change my job completely but the again I would still will be talking about this wonderful, beautiful, annoying , caring,nagging lovable, irritating,called women. So for time being i will keep my job and talk about them.

Who knows, may be I could be the one who could crack this age old code.

PM

Kavitz said...

Hi PM,

Wow, your description of woman is almost suprising me.

What you sow is what you weed :)

Woman are not as complicated as you make them look.

We are simple but precise people with love of perfection in whatever we do

Mr. Peter,

Your comments are rather very interesting and I like the clause So, women in this world, I don't understand you. But I love you.