Monday, January 19, 2009

Reliving Gandhi's experience

I have not posted antything here for the last a month or so . This simply because I have been transfered from Sudan to another country. I am still trying to settle down and during the course below is what happened.



Today 19th January 2009, marked my life. I have been very naïve about the world and now my eyes are open

After 61 years Gandhi's passing, today I experienced what he went thru during his train ride in Africa.

I was denied a car simply because of my skin color and this happened not in Africa but in Asia.

There are still people in this world who claim living in civilized society but yet still thinking like a cave man. These are wolfs covered with human skin.

Be careful of these wolfs.

1 comment:

Voegtli said...

Well, that means that you have to walk. But then, it is surprising that you should be denied a car because of your color. Are you sure it is because of that?

If so, that would be very bad, hurting and stupid.