Sunday, August 31, 2008

How Come How Long, It's not Right , Its So wrong

How Come How Long, It's not Right , Its So wrong. Those are lyrics of Babyface's Song title and Chorus written by Stevie Wonder in 1997.

Today while I was flying, I was listening to this song from my Ipod. I did not even know I had this song. I guess, this song was written with a lady in mind but The Chorus caught my attention.Why? Because it expressed exactly my feelings towards my motherland, Malaysia with what these people are doing to her. It expressed exactly what I wish to tell to my fellow Malaysians.

Here is the Chorus.

How come, how long
Its not right, its so wrong
Do we let it just go on
Turn our backs and carry on
Wake up, for its too late
Right now, we cant wait
She wont have a second try
Open up your hearts
As well as your eyes


If anyone gets a chance to listen to this song, you will know exactly what I mean. But just before you listen to this song, make sure you know what’s going on in our political climate. I definitely would like one of my good friend to listen to this song. Then it would make sense. Wake up my fellow Malaysians.


Today my beloved country celebrates 51st Independence. Somehow rather I feel we are light years away from the true meaning of Independence. I feel so sad for my motherland my heart goes for her as my tears flow down remembering what she is going thru.With Heavy Heart I wish Happy Independence day MOM. I swear Sons of you would not let you cry no more. We will rise against all odds and save you from this suffering, save you from these scavengers.


Tanah Tumpahnya Darahku Oh Malaysia.

No comments: