Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nation in Distress

Since the By election, There is hope that I can see over the Horizon. Where there is hope there is definitely success. Therefore my beloved Flag and nation, fly high again enough suffering as I have described below.
I carry on my shoulders the name Malaysia each and every time I leave Malaysia and if I might add I do carry it in the big league.

So here I am one day back home after retiring from world scene, trying to earn a decent living. My wife and I were very much interested in education. I tried setting up a business in the education line and eventually ended up closing the business because I could not get the license.

The damn officer in one of the ministry in Putrajaya. Couldn’t care less of what I have to say. We tried all legitimate venues and finally exhausted our money and venue I approached the ministers private secretary. After I introduced my self and the achievements I have brought to Malaysia. After telling him all my over seas stints that carried Malaysia name, he just said 1 thing… BULLSHIT !!!.

That set me off. I told him, I swear 1 day you will be out of the post and that day I will come and see him again. And that day is not too far ahead.

For people like myself. Genuinely worked to uphold Malaysia’s good name, that is the reward we get from the politicians. For people like myself who genuinely carry on their shoulder Malaysia’s name abroad, that is the response we get from politicians.

Like me, there are thousands of unsung heroes who still carry Malaysia’s name and Flag high each and every time they respond to their task overseas.

I challenge anyone who dares to accuse me not being patriotic.

No comments: